Exeter City FC Ball Boy/Girl Application Form
Please Note: Applicants should be aged between 12-15 years old. Have the ability, enthusiasm and responsibility to carry out the task. Be available and committed to attend most Exeter City home matches. Have parental agreement to be dropped off and collected from St James Park at agreed times.
Matchday uniform is provided by the club together with a match day pass. A full list of requirements is below.
Please complete this application form and we will get back to you with further information.
Please note that completion of this form does not guarantee that a place is available or that your application will be accepted.
Ball Boy/Girl Requirements
- Ball Boys/Girls must be Junior Grecians members. Junior Grecians Membership number will be required on application. New memberships are available on juniorgrecians.co.uk
- Ball Boys/Girls must be aged 12 – 15 on the date of the first match of the season (August 4th). Health and Safety instructions prevent us from accepting anyone younger than 12. Anyone aged 16 at the start of any season will retire.
- Ball Boys/Girls will serve a maximum of 2 seasons.
- Ball Boys/Girls are expected to be able to attend the majority of home matches (90%) and parents agree to transport them to and from matches.
- Ball Boys/Girls are expected to act responsibly, follow instructions and be able to carry out their duties in a professional manner.
- Ball Boys/Girls will be provided a kit (Coat, Jacket, T Shirt & Track bottoms) this will remain the property of ECFC and should be returned on leaving. Any lost kit must be replaced. The kit is for home Matchday use only.
- Ball Boys/Girls will be provided with a Pass that allows them access to the ground free of charge. The Pass must be brought to each match. Failure to do so may result access to the ground being denied.
- Parents/Carers will be contacted on a monthly basis by Email & Text to confirm availability for the following months matches. It is important that availability is confirmed ASAP. Health & Safety and Safeguarding rules mean that we must be notified in advance of matches who will be attending.
- Ball Boys/Girls will be required to sign in on arrival at the ground.
- Ball Boys/Girls will be supervised while in the ground by DBS checked staff.
- The closing date for the 18/19 applications is Monday July 16th at 5pm. (You may apply and will be added to the waiting list after this date)
- We have a limited number of places, anyone not selected will be added to a waiting list.