Fantastic Opportunity to Win a Exeter City v Liverpool Matchday Mascot Package Worth £150
Dear Junior Grecian Parent,
I am delighted to inform you that all Junior Grecians have a chance to be one of the lucky mascots to walk out with the players for the upcoming FA Cup game against Liverpool.
The game will take place at St James Park on Friday 8th January kicking off at 19:55pm and will be televised Live on the BBC.
We are thrilled to offer this SPECIAL package below;
• 1 Child ticket
• 1 Adult ticket
• Official Matchday Programme to include photo and profile of WINNER
• Official Training shirt to wear on the night
• Access to ECFC changing rooms before the big game
• A skill session on the pitch whilst the players are warming up
• On pitch announcement and introduction to the crowd
• Walking out with ECFC players in front of a capacity crowd prior to kick off
• Picture with Team captains prior to kick off
• Official disc with all the photos from the evening to keep as a souvenir
This AMAZING package would normally cost £150 and is a ‘Once in a Lifetime’ Opportunity but as a TREAT we are offering one lucky winner a place completely FREE!
As you can imagine every child would love this opportunity so it is only fair that we run another ballot to pick the winner.
The tickets are for adjoining seats in the Stagecoach Family Stand Only.
Entry to the ballot will be via email to firstname.lastname@example.org please enter: LIVERPOOL MASCOT in the subject line and include the name of the child with membership number and the name of the accompanying adult. The Junior Grecian member is required to attend the match with their membership card.
Deadline for entries is Tuesday 22nd December at 3pm. The draw will take place shortly after that time. The lucky Junior Grecians winner will be notified by phone call that evening to arrange the timings on the night!
The ballot is open to Junior Grecian Members who were registered prior to 6pm Monday 7th December 2015.
Please do not contact the club regarding this ballot, please use the email address above.
Look forward to your replies.